Last night, the powder at Cascade was amazing! I loved it. We don’t get these days too often and there were people taking advantage of it but not so many that there were any lines. I might have got 20 runs in within the 90 minutes I was out there skiing.
The best run was “J. J.” since it wasn’t being used as much as Manitou and the slope was perfect. The race team was on Ptarmigan and it later opened up but I stuck with JJ.
Here’s the skiing I did the last 6 days – including my trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan:
- February 28, 2013 – Mt. LaCrosse
- March 2, 2013 – Granite Peak
- March 3, 2013 – Big Powderhorn Mountain
- March 4, 2013 – Indianhead Mountain
- March 5, 2013 – Cascade Mountain
It’s nearing the end of the season now – spring skiing time. I’ll be there just this next weekend and then that’s it. Come and ski!