Well, it took some time to put together but I’m proud of it. I have a lot of people to thank for working with me over the years. There’s no way I could have reached Level 2 or written the book alone. I’m happy to be able to publish this resource with the hopes of helping others get Level 2 Certification.
The PDF version of this study guide is 69 pages and the Kindle version is 107 pages but it’s the same content. The PDF version costs a bit more but you get some nice bonuses, which are well worth the difference in price — plus you get to print it (1 copy) if you want. I know some people would rather have it in print, so that’s why I created the PDF version and then I decided to add some more value as well.
I would like to acknowledge some people who have helped me on my journey so far:
Bruce Van Buren
|– Tons of training with me.
– Taught me a lot – including the quiver.
– A wealth of knowledge and funny stories.
– A good, honest coach that makes you work.
– Great to train with.
– Saw the potential in me.
– A great skiing example for me.
– Makes it all look easy.
– Shared my journey and was my partner.
– Best après-ski guy and exam roommate around.
– Mr. Encouragement
– Responsible for getting me into ski instructing.
– Nothing gets him down.
– Best partner for group lessons.
– Good for advice and trays of beer.
– Mr. Technical Skier
– Does more than people half his age.
– Always willing to help and share.
– My NASTAR coach.
– Announced my race times and gave me advice.
– Failed me twice but that’s what I needed.
– Level 2 Prep and good perspective.
– Gave me some days off so I could ski.
– Hooked me up with good lessons.
Additional Exam Notes: